Sunday, May 25, 2008

Thinking of the after before even came


BREATH.....
so more and more the trip to Thailand is coming up more and more that i am not able to sleep at night.. i know that i need to start being more rested so that God can use me, but i just cant fall asleep at night..
I dont know if i am more weird about going to Thailand or what is going to happen when i come home.. there is so much to look for after coming back... 
Going back to school for my last year
I am going to be close to my best friend in School
I am going to be the Full-time children's pastor
And on top of that my church is moving MAYBE into a new place which is going to give me more freedom to do what i want to do
there is so much... moving into amazing room, maybe getting appartment..
hanging with someone that i could see myself being with there is so much..
But i think of everything after and what is before all that..

AND THAT is what i really need to focus on... Thailand...
Dear God give me the time and give me the ability to think of thailand and not everything after..
there is so much that i need to get ready for Thailand and i just cant help myself looking at everything else then that..
I need to get ready
Starting on the 27 of May I am going to go on a fast till God tells me other wise... I need to the strength to do this because Pray and Reading my Bible is so hard for me... My worship to God is Doing it not sitting and talking to God which i know is something that i need to work on and this is going to be the time to do it... Three Meals a day Three times to get on my knees and pray...


No comments: