Sick... today I was planing on starting a fasted till God wanted me to stop.. to find myself sick in bed all day.. I wish that i was not sick.. this is silly but i am take type of person that said WHY... why am i sick right now.. or not feeling good with no reason.. is God trying to show me something or is God telling me something, or maybe it is the devil stopping me from starting something that might be good for me.. i dont know.. laying on my bed right now... i know what i need to do.. but am i doing it for the right reason...
I dont know...
God give me understand right now as i go back to bed for the night since i already sleeped like for ever.... Tomorrow is to mor row and today is to day so it is all in the way that you look at it.. so God let me find that new I D EA...
No comments:
Post a Comment