Peace... Peace of God.. the Peace that i wish i could understand. Today i wake up feeling that i need some peace. I had a hard time last night sleeping because of the dreams that i was have last night. I should have woke up and prayed but my body couldn't. So this morning i got up and knew that i had to do. Read the Bible, and everything else God gave us to figure out this peace thing. I will figure out how to get peace.
First thing i did was put on Worship music and already i felt peace. Peace must be in Music. Music that is praise to God and not to this world. As i look at the music we listen now a days and it is not pleasing to God at all. We need to get rid of everything that is not gloryifying to God because God made music and music is one thing that i can not live without. I feel that we i listen to Music that is not praiseworthy of God, i get in all this modes but I want to be like the people in that song but they are not really living a peaceful life do they..? I dont think so at all because the only one that can give you peace is God. Romans 8:6 says " If your sinful nature controls your mind. there is death. But if the Holy Spirit controls your mind, there is life and PEACE." AMEN. Music that is pleasing to him being my un-peaceful-ness to a stand still and it raise him up at the same time he raise me up John 14:27 Says Peace leave with you, My peace I I give to you: not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. Hillsong United There is No One Else for Me other then Jesus. It is a great line in this line of peace.Because their is no one else that can bring you peace other then God himself or someone that also found the peace of God. Good song to listen to right now : it "STILL" by hillsong When the Ocean Raise Thurders Roar.... that song.. I will be Still and know that you are GOD.
In my search to find peace in my life. I read the first chapter of Be STILL MY SOUL moments of Peace: I was bring that God is the one that bring peace to us. But it when we seek peace in our lives do we really find peace. It also says that Peace is Peace passed. If i have the peace of God in my life, dont hide it but show it to other that need peace in their lives. God will being the peace when we rejoice and think on gOOD THINGS of this world. In my last sermon, I talked about Rejoice in the Lord and he will being the peace of God, Rejoicing in the Lord is thinking on God and God is a good thing and at the end of the verse in Philippines 4: 4- 9 in 8 it says whatever is..... this are the thing that bring us peace in our lives. So rejoice in the Lord is one way to find the peace of God. So thinking, reading, listening, walking in good place, protecting our minds is good think to do to find the peace of God.
So Listening
Thinking on good things
Read good things like the Bible. Will being us closer to God which is peace
PRAYING will being us peace as well because we are thinking on things that are good Beth Moore Said "Prayer guards hearts and minds and causes God to bring peace out of choas" Praying that all i have to say. Prayer is something that brings you closer a intimate relationship with God. It says in Philippines 4:6 it says to not worry about anything (that means everything in your life everything) but in PRAYER God will give you peace through fellowship and understand what you need to do but also if you present things that you want to do God will give you a answer for them.
Peace is in all these things. I know right now i am asking God for peace in my desicion- making today and i know that he will being me peace for everything else to day, but i need to ask, to pray, to worship him, to focus on him, and the good things of the day.. like the outside which i will be doing must of the day ... So read and be full of Peace... SPREAD the PEACE
No comments:
Post a Comment